Wednesday 16 May 2012

A bientôt!

Hello to anyone who is popping in to read this and... goodbye for a little while!

If you're a regular visitor, you might have noticed that I've been taking some steps to de-stress my life and to free up more time for writerly stuff - namely writing, researching and reading.  Blogging is going to have to be one of the things that takes a backseat for the time being - and so, sadly, will reading other people's blogs.  I plan to read as many blogs as possible once a week so I can keep in touch with what you're up to, but I'd love to keep in touch via Facebook if you're game!  You should be able to find me here

So... à bientôt for now!

See you soon :-) 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

*waves goodbye in sadness*

Annalisa Crawford said...

Bye... that is until I open up Facebook :-)

Dana said...

I'll miss your posts! Good luck with the writing. :)

Claudia Moser said...

Looking forward for your return! Take care

Gossip_Grl said...

Understand and hopefully you are back soon. :)

Rebecca Bradley said...

Enjoy the break, I'll keep up with you on Facebook x

Allison said...

All the best.

Writer Pat Newcombe said...

Okay. Will meet up later?? Best of luck to you whatever you're doing.

nutschell said...

good luck with the writing!
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com