Friday 27 April 2012

24. X...

  Yes, ok, clearly I didn't think this through before I started my alphabetical journey.  Stop sniggering now.
Anyway... I've picked the place beginning with X that I  like the sound of best :  Xinxiang. 

 Xinxiang is a fast-expanding Chinese city in Henan province with a population in 2010 of  5,707,801.  Isn't it fun, learning together?  Textiles and processed foods are its major manufactures and it is home to three universities.  Unfortunately, my very expert knowledge of this city has now come to an end, so here are the photos.
      
Thanks for stopping by to read today's rather pathetic offering ;-)  I promise the final two will be places I've actually visited!

4 comments:

Annalisa Crawford said...

That was a great X post. Mine was a complete, out and out cheat. Perhaps one day you'll go there!

Luanne G. Smith said...

Perfectly acceptable, full points entry for the letter X. Can't say I ever want to go there myself, but it's on my radar now. :D

Dana said...

That's a fun word to say! :)

Michelle Wallace said...

How do you pronounce the word?
I'm visiting from the A to Z challenge - only 2 more posts to go!
http://writer-in-transit.co.za/x-pirando/